Great for companion birds during stressful adjustment periods, heat-stressed backyard chickens, and newly acquired chicks!
- Electrolytes regulate hydration, nerve and muscle activity, and other cellular functions.
- Vitamin C is an antioxidant that is important for immune health.
- Beta-carotene aids in feather pigmentation and forms the antioxidant, vitamin A.
- B Vitamins help maintain proper metabolism and energy levels.
- Prebiotics are important fuel sources for probiotics.
- Probiotics for gut health. Contains a source of four live (viable), naturally occurring microorganisms.
- No fat-soluble vitamins! Safely use with a regular vitamin supplement routine.